Emotional Logic is a conversational skill, transferable to any situation in life. If you keen to deepen your understanding, and become confident to use Emotional Logic in your everyday conversations with friends, family, colleagues, and clients, then this is the course for you.
How is the course structured?
- This is a distance learning course. You will be allocated a tutor who will support and guide you to learn and apply the course, and be on hand to answer questions. You will have access to 8 hours of tutor time.
- The course is tailored around your existing time commitments and responsibilities
- The course materials are organised into four course books, and you will be required to complete four matching pieces of coursework.
- Emotional Logic is best learnt in conversation. All of our courses have a practical emphasis; you will be encouraged to start using Emotional Logic in your conversations immediately.
- Hard copy learning resources will be provided.
- You will also have access to additional videos, audio lectures, handouts and articles through our Training College website.
- You will gain 30 CPD hours
Tutor time and additional expert support
- You will be allocated a tutor who will support and guide you through the course. Our tutors are available via email, zoom and phone.
Please contact the office for more information. Email: email@example.com