The Foundation Award in Emotional Logic is an 8 week practical online course covering the healthy emotional adjustment process for self-help and the informal relational support of friends, family and colleagues. If you want to increase your emotional intelligence to help yourself, and to begin to help others, or if you would like to take the first steps toward qualifying as a coach, then contact us to find out more.
This is a course for everyone of high school age and above. It is a basic entry requirement for the Coaching Award.
The course is CPD accredited by the University of Surrey RLQE.
How is the course structured?
- This is a distance learning course and is run in cohorts. Each course is 8 weeks.
- The first 4 weeks of the course include a weekly Emotional Logic Tutor led webinar, which allows for practical experience and discussion
- The course includes a 90 minute personalised 1:1 with the course Tutor
- The course materials are organised into four course books, and you will be required to complete four matching pieces of coursework.
- Emotional Logic is best learnt in conversation. All of our courses have a practical emphasis; you will be encouraged to start using Emotional Logic in your conversations immediately.
- You will also have access to additional videos, audio lectures, handouts and articles through our Training College website.
- You will gain 30 CPD hours
Please contact the office for more information on the next cohort dates. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org